Colonial Surety Company is a Property and Casualty Insurance Company. Incorporated under the laws of Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on March 19, 1930. Colonial Surety Company is licensed in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Island and the U.S. Virgin Islands. We are Treasury listed and a U.S. approved insurer and rated excellent by the AM Best Company. Colonial Surety Company is a direct writer of Surety, Fidelity and other Pension related products. We offer these products directly to Pension Professionals and Contractors via our internet-based “Partnership Account®”.
Why Partner With Colonial Surety Company
- Pension professionals that partner with Colonial Surety Company can take advantage of systems that will lower the direct and indirect costs associated with their bonds and insurance requirements of their Plan Sponsor clients.
- It is the only source for complete online purchasing and management of ERISA Fidelity bonds, Fiduciary Liability Insurance and Errors & Omissions Insurance.
- We are committed to providing innovative, web-based products, services and management tools to pension professionals and plan sponsors.
- Through The Partnership Account®, we offer ERISA Fidelity bonds and professional liability insurance for private employee benefit plans and service providers.
- Construction professionals are given their single and aggregate lines in writing and power of attorney to issue and execute their own bid bonds!
We are the underwriter. Colonial Surety Company offers an easy, fast, and direct way to purchase contract surety and ERISA Fidelity bonds, as well as provide you with tools and services needed to effectively manage and control your business and bonding needs.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Colonial Surety Company has been a tremendous partner and valuable resource for our Firm. Having clients secure Fidelity/ERISA Bonds through them has been quick, easy and efficient, plus their web portal is a great tracking tool for our team. Their staff is knowledgeable, accessible and friendly.”
Jordan Cross, QKA Vice President, Principal Jack A. Cross & Associates, Inc.
Click to view more testimonials.